Featured Post

Introduction

This is a simple blog for my headcanon of the Ultima series. It's not meant to be interesting to a wide audience and I suspect it's ...

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Introduction

This is a simple blog for my headcanon of the Ultima series. It's not meant to be interesting to a wide audience and I suspect it's only use will be as fodder for DnD-like campaigns run by pie throwing enthusiasts.

On that note, SPLUT!- and well met, friends.

Nothing in this particular blog is going to be static. Over time entries will be updated as I get more of my ideas scooped out of my brain and organised.

Most posts will have their focus as the title and will be split into categories such as:

Synopsis - My understandings and observations of the subject. Please let me know if I get something factually wrong here!

Headcanon - How I think things worked out behind the scenes, between the lines, in between games, etc. Please send feedback, conflicts with source material, and your own ideas if you'd like.

Proposed Changes - Ideas I'd like to see added to, corrected, or stricken from the story. This is my playground. I don't expect anyone to take these entries too seriously as they would most likely only be used in the event I run an Ultima inspired tabletop RPG.

Pitch - This category might be used at some point in the future as a theoretical sales pitch to whomever hold the rights to Ultima (EA I believe, currently). This is how I'd sell the idea of a remake and/or reimagining of the game series.

No comments:

Post a Comment